From Bruce Lysik <bly...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: selectively clear device disk cache?
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 13:30:16 GMT
Thanks for that suggestion, John.  Objects aren't stored across cache devices, right?  If
I clear a single disk cache, it has its own index, and I don't run the risk of putting the
ATS server into some weird state, right?

I've used your suggestion a few times so far, and it appears to work fine, but I just wanted
to get a better idea of how things work.  Thanks!

--
Bruce Z. Lysik <blysik@yahoo.com>

'/dev/sdd' segment 0, purging...
>>[May  1 09:23:11.565] Server {0x2afe89312700} WARNING: cache directory overflow on
'/dev/sdd' segment 0, purging...