From Jack Quinlin <jquin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ats / linux ngo gig
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 16:39:57 GMT
Hi tom, I would be intrested in this project and could you provide more details on what this
effort is.

Best regards,

Jack

________________________________
 From: tom ryan <tomryanx@gmail.com>
To: users <users@trafficserver.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 11:12 AM
Subject: ats / linux ngo gig

hi all

a montreal-based NGO is looking for part- or full-time help on a
project to help independent media outlets and other human rights%^
related orgs around the world avoid/absorb the DDoS attacks to which
they are routinely subjected.  if you've got trafficserver and linux
skills and an interest in working for the good guys, drop me a line
off list and i'll tell you more.  it's a paid position and your
location is not important, so long as you're on the net.

best
tom