From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Features request
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 02:26:23 GMT
you are requesting the most difficult request, I do thing that it is
hard to archive all your needs in short time, but lucky for you, we have
a similar project on implement SSD layer in the storage, we named them
the SSD project:

here is the project wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/SSDSupport
and here is the first branch & ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-745
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=trafficserver.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ssd

I don't think it is working in most case, if you need a really working
tree, take a look at the tree where we used in production:
https://gitorious.org/trafficserver/taobao/commits/tbtrunk_ssd
it is based on v3.0.x tree, with ssd middle layer of storage, that is
you can setup two layer of the disks, ie ssd+sas or sas+sata etc. the
ssd is limited to store only single fragment small objects.

we are still working on improvement on this project, and may release
another version in weeks, which will get improved in cache ratio etc.

FYI

在 2012-05-15二的 18:32 -0300,Provedor Bogus写道:

--
zym, Zhao Yongming.
aka: yonghao @ taobao.com