From Jan van Doorn <...@knutsel.com>
Subject Re: Who's using ATS?
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 04:01:14 GMT
After a lot of testing and comparing in the last couple of months,
Comcast Cable started a trial yesterday where we serve the (Smooth HD)
video for one major market to our Xbox Xfinity users from ATS.

We plan on expanding our open CDN with ATS servers in the near future.

We hope we will not only be using ATS, but we will also start
contributing to it.

Thank you for creating this great Open Source Cache.

Rgds,
Jan van Doorn
Distinguished Engineer
Comcast Cable Communications