From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Who's using ATS?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 16:40:19 GMT
On 3/22/12 9:50 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like for us to make a page with a list of who's using Apache Traffic
> Server. It won't have to include any details, even something simple as
> just showing the logos for the companies using our project would be very
> helpful. If you'd be willing (and interested) in being on such a page,
> please let us know. The more the better ;).

Here's the list I have so far, Humbedooh has gracefully offered to create
the Markdown for this. I was thinking rectangles of ~150x70 for each company:

  * Yahoo Inc.
  * Akamai Technologies
  * Comcast
  * OmniTI
  * Taobao (http://www.taobao.com/about/intro.php)
  * GoDaddy (attaching their preferred logo below)

  *

    http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk

  *

    VNG http://vng.com.vn/

  * http://www.powerhttp.com/
  * http://frisch-inspiriert.de/
  *

    www.devaus.net
    www.oh3ad.fi
    http://www.tilauslentopalvelu.fi/

  * http://www.guruve.com/
  * http://brainswear.at/
  * http://sic-software.com

In addition, I know our Apache OpenOffice project uses ATS to accelerate
some of their Wiki content. I haven't asked them if we have their permission
to say that, but maybe we can just say that "ASF" is a customer? :).

Also, if I have missed anyone, please reply to this thread.

Cheers,

-- Leif