From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: two nics
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 04:11:44 GMT
On 5/24/12 4:10 PM, Megan Wilhite wrote:

> We have a linux machine that is connected to two different networks. The
> linux machine has apache traffic server on it with a reverse proxy setup.
> We want to create a mapping so we can go from one network to a sharepoint
> server on the other network. Right now our mapping is as follows:
>
> Map http://ip address of apache traffic server:8080 http://ip address of
> sharepoint server in other network
>
> Is this the correct mapping for our setup?
>
> Also is there a way to specify the NIC to use in the mapping?

Typically, your NICs would have different networks / routes, so this would
just be "automagic". If that fails, look in records.config (with ATS v3.1.3
later), for the ports directive ip-out=. E.g.

     CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING
80:ip-in=192.168.201.123:ip-out=10.10.10.10

(or some such, I didn't test it).

-- Leif