From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the definition of struct tsapi_bufferreader?
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:21:29 GMT
On 22/07/2012, at 12:16 AM, ¿ÀÀç°æ <jaekyung.oh@nimbusnetworks.co.kr> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I¡¯m studying traffic server to parse cached object.
>

> In source codes there are samples that copy from cached object to client response by
buffered IO. I can¡¯t find the definition of the type ¡°struct tsapi_bufferreader¡±.

The tsapi_ declarations are only for static type checking. They don't refer to real types.

> where can I find the definition of struct tsapi_bufferreader?

If you poke around in proxy/InkAPI.cc you will see that TSIOBufferReader is really a IOBufferReader
*, see iocore/eventsystem/I_IOBuffer.h.