From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: bandwidth limiting with trafficserver?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 13:04:59 GMT
well, here a systemd-unit for eth0/192.168.1.4 for
limit outgoing traffic to 90Mbit, since it lives
in /etc/ it is fine to hardcode here......

[root@proxy:/etc/systemd/system]$ cat /etc/systemd/system/bandwith.service
[Unit]
Description=Traffic-Shaping
After=network.service

[Service]
Type=oneshot
RemainAfterExit=yes
ExecStart=/sbin/tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: htb default 30
ExecStartPost=/sbin/tc class add dev eth0 parent 1: classid 1:2 htb rate 90mbit
ExecStartPost=/sbin/tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1 u32 match ip src
192.168.1.4 flowid 1:2
ExecStop=/sbin/tc qdisc del dev eth0 root

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

--

Reindl Harald