From Todd Harpersberger <todd.harpersber...@ogilvy.com>
Subject remap.config with duplicate hostnames?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:15:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to forward packets to multiple websites on backend servers
where the hosts are using aliases or hostheaders.

Example: (both website1.myname.com and website2.myname.com are hosted on
server1.myname.com)

map https://website1.myname.com/ http://server1.myname.com/
reverse_map http:// server1.myname.com/ https://website1.myname.com/

map https://website2.myname.com/ http://server1.myname.com/
reverse_map http:// server1.myname.com/ https://website2.myname.com/

but the traffic_line -x always throws a trie error when adding.   Is the
above possible?  I've tried switching around the order but can't seem to
get it to read.

Thanks!

-Todd

you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you should destroy
this message. For more information on WPP's business ethical standards
and corporate responsibility policies, please refer to WPP's website.