From Christopher Arnold <arnol...@apple.com>
Subject TSHttpConnect behavior
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:23:00 GMT

I'm working on a trafficserver plugin that performs a basic auth check for specific types
of files we'd like served from cache (sort of like the basic-auth plugin example).  My plugin
takes the existing http request, modifies the http method from GET to HEAD and then initiates
a TSHttpConnect(addr) for a specific authentiation service addr address.   Despite passing
a hardcoded addr parameter to TSHttpConnect() it appears that my http connection is being
made to the origin server/port referenced in my modified http request.  Does anyone know if
this is expected behavior?  I'm a little thrown off by the behavior I'm observing in my plugin.

Regards,

Chris Arnold