From Saraswathi Venkataraman <saraswathi.venkatara...@Xoriant.Com>
Subject RE: ATS on worker mode
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 04:28:17 GMT
I use version 3.0.4

Thanks & Regards
Saraswathi Venkataraman | Xoriant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Winchester, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai 400076, INDIA.
Tel: +91 22 30511000 | Ext: 1113 | http://www.xoriant.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Saraswathi Venkataraman [mailto:saraswathi.venkataraman@Xoriant.Com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:40 AM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: RE: ATS on worker mode

We are trying to benchmark ATS performance for our use. WE find that whenever we fetch 1M
and 5M objects (with non-cacheable response) which do not get cached increase the latency
so much:

What is the flow for big objects that are not cached and why the latency for them is much
bigger than for typical objects(17k/15k)?

What are all the parameters that I can play with, to increase the latency?