From "adi.siswanto" <adi.siswa...@indosatm2.com>
Subject subdomain
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 14:42:52 GMT
dear all,
i use apache to rewrite subdomain rule from foo.bar.com which is exactly
call from folder bar.com/foo and it's running well.

And I try to put ATS in front of this system. But I can not make it
happened because every time I call foo.bar.com it always send me to
bar.com
Any suggestion please ?

regards

Gunakan I-Pay untuk pembelian voucher game online, digital content, full-track dan lainnnya.
Topup I-pay dapat menggunakan Transfer bank ,internet banking. Info lengkap I-Pay klik https://ipay.indosatm2.com/

Disclaimer

This is an e-mail from PT Indosat Mega Media intended solely for the named addresse(s). It
is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. Therefore, any unauthorized
use, disclosure or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
PT Indosat Mega Media does not accept liability for any email loss or files damage.