From "adi.siswanto" <adi.siswa...@indosatm2.com>
Subject Re: subdomain
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 06:39:21 GMT
thanks Leif, it works charmly with this
map /	 http://bar.com:8001/

regards

On Fri, 2012-08-10 at 14:02 -0600, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> On 08/09/2012 09:02 AM, adi.siswanto wrote:
> > currently I only tried for
> > map  http://*.bar.com/	http://bar.com:8001/*
> > reverse_map http://bar.com:8001/* http://*.bar.com/
> >

> This is not valid syntax. Read the docs, or the example from the default
> remap.config. And yes, if you really want to match on *.bar.com, you
> should either use regex map, or map on the wildcard (/). E.g. the
> following would probably do what you want (assuming you only have bar.com):
>
>      map / http://bar.com:8001
>

> -- leif

Gunakan I-Pay untuk pembelian voucher game online, digital content, full-track dan lainnnya.
Topup I-pay dapat menggunakan Transfer bank ,internet banking. Info lengkap I-Pay klik https://ipay.indosatm2.com/

Disclaimer

This is an e-mail from PT Indosat Mega Media intended solely for the named addresse(s). It
is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. Therefore, any unauthorized
use, disclosure or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
PT Indosat Mega Media does not accept liability for any email loss or files damage.