From "adi.siswanto" <adi.siswa...@indosatm2.com>
Subject Re: subdomain
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 04:19:00 GMT
sorry, question again, I found weird habit
after using ATS :
- map foo.bar.com --> bar.com/foo	--> OK
- map xyz.com	--> foo.bar.com		--> OK

but when I access xyz.com/abc it won't go to bar.com/foo/abc, but
it's always going to xyz.com/foo/abc. Any suggestion how to solve it?

my remap.conf (where x.x.x.x is bar.com)
map / http://x.x.x.x:8001
map xyz.com	http://x.x.x.x:8001/foo

regards

Topup I-pay dapat menggunakan Transfer bank ,internet banking. Info lengkap I-Pay klik https://ipay.indosatm2.com/

> Disclaimer
>
> This is an e-mail from PT Indosat Mega Media intended solely for the named addresse(s).
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. Therefore, any unauthorized
use, disclosure or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.