From "adi.siswanto" <adi.siswa...@indosatm2.com>
Subject Re: subdomain
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:40:27 GMT
everytime I access xyz.com/abc, the browser auto redirect to
xyz.com/foo/abc, but in the error message mention like this

Not Found
The requested URL /foo/foo/abv/ was not found on this server.

is this from my php apps or could be solve from ATS setting ?

rgds

On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 07:40 -0700, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> On 8/14/12 9:19 PM, adi.siswanto wrote:
> > sorry, question again, I found weird habit
> > after using ATS :
> > - map foo.bar.com --> bar.com/foo	--> OK
> > - map xyz.com	--> foo.bar.com		--> OK
> >
> > but when I access xyz.com/abc it won't go to bar.com/foo/abc, but
> > it's always going to xyz.com/foo/abc. Any suggestion how to solve it?
> >
> > my remap.conf (where x.x.x.x is bar.com)
> > map / http://x.x.x.x:8001
> > map xyz.com	http://x.x.x.x:8001/foo
>
> The map / rule has to come last. First match wins, / matches everything.
>
> -- leif

Gunakan I-Pay untuk pembelian voucher game online, digital content, full-track dan lainnnya.
Topup I-pay dapat menggunakan Transfer bank ,internet banking. Info lengkap I-Pay klik https://ipay.indosatm2.com/

Disclaimer

This is an e-mail from PT Indosat Mega Media intended solely for the named addresse(s). It
is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. Therefore, any unauthorized
use, disclosure or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
PT Indosat Mega Media does not accept liability for any email loss or files damage.