From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: subdomain
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:20:33 GMT
for trafficserver i am using a tiny webservice which
is parsing a via cronjob made copy of httpd-vhosts
and give back a php-serialized array for each origin
server which "ServerName" and "ServerAlias" are valid

with this infos i write the complete "remap.conf" and
and" hosts.dnsmasq" for dnsmasq and if there are changes
restarts trafficserver

see attached "trafficserver.txt" which is the
cron-php-script with obfuscated servernames/IP's

final goal is to decide simply with the DNS if a
domain is served directly by the origin-server or
going via reverse-proxy without need to care about
trafficservers configuration
_______________________________

this way traffic-server ends in mapping like below
and "/etc/hosts.dnsmasq" is the key to have on the
proxy a DNS on localhost pointing to the IP of
the origin server while the real DNS is not touched

map http://www.rhsoft.net http://www.rhsoft.net
reverse_map http://www.rhsoft.net http://www.rhsoft.net
_______________________________

Am 15.08.2012 06:19, schrieb adi.siswanto:
> sorry, question again, I found weird habit
> after using ATS :
> - map foo.bar.com --> bar.com/foo	--> OK
> - map xyz.com	--> foo.bar.com		--> OK
>
> but when I access xyz.com/abc it won't go to bar.com/foo/abc, but
> it's always going to xyz.com/foo/abc. Any suggestion how to solve it?
>
> my remap.conf (where x.x.x.x is bar.com)
> map / http://x.x.x.x:8001
> map xyz.com	http://x.x.x.x:8001/foo
>
> regards
>
> On Sat, 2012-08-11 at 13:39 +0700, adi.siswanto wrote:
>> thanks Leif, it works charmly with this
>> map /	 http://bar.com:8001/
>>
>> regards

>>> This is not valid syntax. Read the docs, or the example from the default
>>> remap.config. And yes, if you really want to match on *.bar.com, you
>>> should either use regex map, or map on the wildcard (/). E.g. the
>>> following would probably do what you want (assuming you only have bar.com):
>>>
>>>      map / http://bar.com:8001
>>>

>>> -- leif
>>>

>> Gunakan I-Pay untuk pembelian voucher game online, digital content, full-track dan
lainnnya. Topup I-pay dapat menggunakan Transfer bank ,internet banking. Info lengkap I-Pay
klik https://ipay.indosatm2.com/

>> Disclaimer
>>
>> This is an e-mail from PT Indosat Mega Media intended solely for the named addresse(s).
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. Therefore, any unauthorized
use, disclosure or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.

--

Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm