From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: subdomain
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:45:09 GMT
what happens if you call the exact URL directly on the origin server?

if the origin or the app make any redirect-headers trafficserver is
as proxy not responsible for this

Topup I-pay dapat menggunakan Transfer bank ,internet banking. Info lengkap I-Pay klik https://ipay.indosatm2.com/

> Disclaimer
>
> This is an e-mail from PT Indosat Mega Media intended solely for the named addresse(s).
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. Therefore, any unauthorized
use, disclosure or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.

--

Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm