From "Walsh, Peter" <Peter.Wa...@disney.com>
Subject Files created with TSTextLogObjectCreate no longer rolling with 3.2
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:50:36 GMT
Hello all,
I'm having an issue in which a log file that I created with TSTextLogObjectCreate is no longer
being rolled over according to time or size once we upgraded from ATS 3.0.1 to 3.2.  However,
the squid.log and error.log files do still roll over.  I verified our older installations
that use 3.0.1 roll and delete the file correctly.

Any thoughts anyone?  I've been digging through the code and can't figure out why this would
stop working with the new release.

Thanks in advance,
Pete