From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: Regarding TSVConnClose, Transformations and CacheWrite
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 03:18:03 GMT
Based on my experience this is really just random. The transform output is being sent to a
splitter which sends data to the cache and the client. Both of these can generate upstream
events and which you get precisely depends on they drain out relative to each other. This
in turn depends on disk writes and network flows. You should be able to write your code so
that it is not critical what exact set of events you get as long as you get something.