From Geert Lugtenberg <geert.lugtenb...@poort80.nl>
Subject cache remove url and bnull-transform
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:08:32 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question and a problem. First the question: how do I remove a cache entry using the
TS api, using the url? I know it is possible to do a PURGE request, but I'd like to immediately
remove a url from the cache without a request, or I am not understanding how the cache works
properly?

Second, I am using the buffered null transform plugin that comes with traffic server 3.2.0
to do a transformation on response content. When I enable the bnull-transform plugin right
out of the package (so no transformation), on some websites it goes into an infinite loop
after the handle_transform function. The infinite loop is not in the bnull-transform plugin
but somewhere in Traffic Server, but I can't find where. Anyone else had this problem/can
reproduce it? (try surfing the mapped website a bit until you get the infinite loop)

Thanks