From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to limit the number of concurrent connections ?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 03:05:56 GMT
On 1/8/13 6:55 PM, b13621367396@gmail.com wrote:
> HI!all
> I want to limit the number of concurrent connections  at ATS .such as
> Nginx (limit_conn
> <http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxHttpLimitZoneModule#limit_conn> and limit_zone
> modules).
> someone can give me some advice?

     CONFIG proxy.config.net.connections_throttle INT 30000

That's an approximation though, it's both client and origin connections
(it's the number of sockets that it throttles on). Once you hit this limit,
it'll start throttling. I'm assuming by concurrent you mean connected
sockets, and not active connections (there's no way to throttle the number
of active connections, afaik. It'd be nice to have though).

-- Leif