From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Too many CLOSE_WAIT on client connections
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:28:30 GMT
On 1/9/13 11:59 PM, Vladyslav Bachynskyi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for so late reply.
> I need to keep that variable so large, because I'm using TS as a cache
> for Video on Demand content, and I don't want connection be closed
> during movie playing.

Maybe I misunderstood you. It sounded like the problem occurs when the
config is set to 0 ? That's why I'm wondering what is going on, because "0"
means to never close down those connections (in timeouts, 0 means 'infinite').

If you solution to the problem is to set it to "0", then it makes sense.

-- Leif