From Vladyslav Bachynskyi <v.bachyns...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many CLOSE_WAIT on client connections
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 07:28:36 GMT
I thought, that "0" means to never close down the _active_ (not all)
connections.

>From documentation:
"If the transfer to the client is not complete before this timeout
expires, then Traffic Server closes the connection. The default value of
0 specifies that there is no timeout."

>From my understanding TS will forcibly close the connection when timeout
will be expired.
In my case "0" is not a solution, because, even not active connections
is still being present as current connections, and I can see it by
"traffic_line -r proxy.node.current_client_connections", and this number
is permanently increasing.