From Manas Agarwal <manasagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding TSVConnClose, Transformations and CacheWrite
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:35:50 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to do a plugin cache write during response transformation.

After I read the read the data and do the data transformation, I perform
the cache write.

However, in the event VCONN_WRITE_COMPLETE, I try to close the output vconn.

I also close the transform vconn as showed in the null transform example.

However I get sometimes only one event TS_EVENT_IMMEDIATE based on TSVConnClose
call.
At other times I get two events.

Can somebody suggest me why I am getting this random behavior.

Regards,
Manas