From "Williamson, Brad" <Brad.William...@disney.com>
Subject RE: default maps in remap.conf
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:10:57 GMT
We use this as a catch-all at the end of the remap list (i.e. the LAST line in remap.config).
It does not conflict with earlier rules in our experience, we pick stuff off at various rules
all over the place.

regex_map http://([a-z\-0-9\.]+) http://our.internal.catchall-server.com/

-Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan-Frode Myklebust [mailto:janfrode@tanso.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 8:34 AM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: default maps in remap.conf

I would like to have a set of rules in remap.conf that maps all requests that didn't match
anything else to a set of backend hosts. I tried adding this to the bottom of my remap.conf:

# Default to sending to webapps-vips, which hosts multiple sites:
regex_map http://.* http://webapps-vips.example.net/ regex_map https://.* http://webapps-vips.example.net/

But unfortunately these had precedence over my "redirect" rules, and broke all redirects..
Is there any way to achieve this with ATS?

  -jf