From Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfr...@tanso.net>
Subject Re: slow HITs ?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:56:45 GMT
On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 03:49:05PM -0700, Leif Hedstrom wrote:

> Typically slow clients in my experience.

Good, thanks.

> I'd suggest you enable the
> "slow log" feature, put it at a threshold of e.g. 25s, and it will
> log some information about where time is being spent. Do you have
> any timeout set at around 30s ?

Those two samples at just below 30s were just samples.. I have many
similar HITs that are taking both longer and shorter time. I haven't
tuned anything down to 30s, all timeouts are the 3.2.4 defaults, except
transaction_no_activity_timeout_in/out which we had to increase to 120s.

Thanks for the suggestion about the slow log feature. Will keep it in
mind if decide to dig deeper into these.

  -jf