From Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfr...@tanso.net>
Subject Re: trafficserver-3.2.4 unstable?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 10:44:33 GMT
On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 03:02:22PM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:
> hm - i have never seen this with 3.2.0 since it was
> released (my first used version) and after update to
> 3.2.4 it happend three times

v3.2.4 has been perfectly stable for me on RHEL6, while I had lots of crashes
with earlier v3.2.x versions. Looks like you're on fedora-17, so might be worth
trying this build:

I can't push this to f17 because of the incompatible changes from v3.0,
ref: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Upgrading+to+3.2 , but it
was pushed as an update to f18 today I think.

Are you doing anything special with your config? I'm running in reverse
proxy mode, using multiple ipv4 and ipv6-addresses, SSL certificates with both
wildcard and SAN certs on multiple ip-adresses.

   -jf