From Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfr...@tanso.net>
Subject Re: trafficserver-3.2.4 unstable?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:48:01 GMT
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 07:18:49PM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:

> > CONFIG proxy.config.stack_dump_enabled 0
> >
> FYI: "CONFIG proxy.config.stack_dump_enabled 0" resolves the
> instability in context of "CapabilityBoundingSet=~CAP_SYS_PTRACE"

Are you saying that changing either of these fixed your crashes ? If so,
great to know so that I don't push this into the EPEL/Fedora packages!

I should probably do the PrivateTmp and a list of InaccessibleDirectories.
Not quite sure about OOMScoreAdjust and the limits.. I haven't needed
setting any limits myself, and don't really care too much if the
OOM-killer kills my ATS (as this will lead to IP-address failover and
recovery in my config).

   -jf