From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: CONNECT: could not connect to *Not IP address [0]* , Response status 502 (Server Hangup)
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 21:21:12 GMT
Does this happen continuously, or once in a while? It could be a DNS problem. The error indicates
that ATS was unable to obtain a valid IP address for the server so it probably didn't even
try to connect.

> Hi All,

> I am hitting apache traffic server using a script where I generate a request using wet.
> However after runnng some time I get responses like this in error.log. I get this log
for other requests too.

> 20130208.04h51m23s CONNECT: could not connect to *Not IP address [0]* for 'http://10.224.236.114/cns/RecordingInfo?locator=0000000000000080045&deliveryNetwork=IP&contentEncoding=MPEG4'
(setting last failure time)
>  20130208.04h51m23s RESPONSE: sent 10.224.236.114 status 502 (Server Hangup) for 'http:///cns/RecordingInfo?locator=0000000000000080045&deliveryNetwork=IP&contentEncoding=MPEG4'

> Any idea why sserver is generating Server Hangup? However during hangup I am unable to
see the request acceptance in traffic.out logs.
> The server hangup doesn't last. There is no restart or segmentations logs in traffic.out.
 Also number of other requests are accepted.