From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: trafficserver-3.2.4 unstable?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:15:25 GMT

Am 06.02.2013 17:11, schrieb Leif Hedstrom:
> On 2/6/13 9:08 AM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
>> I wonder if we don't deal with some (reverted) changes to the storage structures?
Can you try reinitialize the
>>> ok, i will try a "systemctl stop trafficserver.service; dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdc
bs=1M count=20; systemctl start
>>> trafficserver.service" and give feedback if it happens again or until next week
no longer

>> Oh, it's easier than that. After stopping the service, run
>>
>>     sudo traffic_server -Cclear_cache
>>

>> that will clear and initialize the document cache(s).
>

> Note that I'm merely guessing here, if you have important data in your cache, don't blow
it away yet (go back to
> the version of TS that works)

no problem
reverse-proxy only, there is nothing which is not filled up at request

BTW:
i wonder that TS idle needs around 2-3% CPU on a Xeon E5-2640 0 @ 2.50GH
under high load it does not get really high but what it is doing in
idle times? :-)