From Rashid Zamani <rashi...@gmail.com>
Subject Traffic Server Scalability
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:41:58 GMT
I have a question regrading Traffic Server Scalability.
I'm looking forward to use Traffic Server as a forward proxy on a single
machine (no cluster) and I only want to have the push cache option
available. Not even user requested cache, no DNS cache or DNS look up  or
I have very limited resources where I am using Traffic Server and I can not
afford having extra functionality when I wont use it.
So now I'm wondering if it is possible to enable ONLY forward proxy and
push cache through Traffic Server configuration files or should I do
modification in source code to disable extra features.

Regrads
--
Rashid Zamani