From Rashid Zamani <rashi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Push Cache
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 12:37:36 GMT
I found what was the problem, at least I think so. Request generated by
wget looks like:

GET http://www.company.com/ HTTP/1.1
Accept: */*
Host: www.company.com
Connection: Close
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

while FireFox generated request looks like:

GET http://www.company.com/ HTTP/1.1
Host: www.company.com
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cookie: return=0; MTHPT="total_sessions=1&";
__utma=256864084.594601276.1359373616.1359986262.1359999517.8;
__utmz=256864084.1359373616.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)

As you can see wget accepted encoding is */* (everything) everything while
FireFox asks for only gzip and deflate. Therefore I conclude Otto was right
about difference in Accept-Encoding header.

--
Rashid Zamani