From Rashid Zamani <rashi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TS and upgraded protocols
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:14:45 GMT
Sorry if I didn't provide enough information on how I am using Traffic
Server.

I am using Traffic Server in explicit forward proxy mode, I would like to
know if TS supports WebSocket.

I read in this <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebSocket#Proxy_traversal>Wikipedia
article that
*"Some proxy servers are harmless and work fine with WebSocket; others will
prevent WebSocket from working correctly, causing the connection to fail.
In some cases, additional proxy server configuration may be required, and
certain proxy servers may need to be upgraded to support WebSocket."*

Regards

--
Rashid Zamani