From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: TS and upgraded protocols
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 06:05:14 GMT
Right now, the only additional porotocol plugin that I am aware of is SPDY.
It's in experimental, and has unfortunately not seen much field testing.

Brian..... Something..
One of the Br[iy]ans who attended ApacheCon showed interest in WebSockets/ATS - so maybe we'll
soon see a new addition here!

-- i