From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSL question.
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:46:14 GMT
On 3/6/13 8:03 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 06.03.2013 15:52, schrieb Igor Galić:

Not to start a war, but that this is basically what I said. Considering that
he's getting cheap certificates already, SNI might be an option for him. I
never said it was a generally acceptable solution, I'm well aware that
roughly 25% of the OS's today are Windows/XP, and presumably a large portion
of those use IE on this platform.

-- Leif