From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: Cache response
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 02:08:12 GMT

Am 12.03.2013 03:02, schrieb Davi Loperz:
> I'm having problems with ATS on sites that use cookies as webmail and other administrative
panel ERPs.
> Some users, when trying to access the system, already econtram logged with the data of
another user.
> I am using the following settings:
> INT 1 CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.cache_responses_to_cookies
> INT 0 CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.ignore_authentication
> INT 0 CONFIG proxy.config.http.anonymize_remove_cookie
> Is there something that can be modified in order to alleviate this problem.

besides the fact that a application which does not
send Cache-Control: private and Pragma: private headers
in case of a loggedin user because you can not control
if there is a reverse-proxy in front of the enduser

CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.cache_responses_to_cookies INT 3

    0 = do not cache any responses to cookies
    1 = cache for any content-type
    2 = cache only for image types
    3 = cache for all but text content-types