From Mark Harrison <m...@omniti.com>
Subject Re: mod_secdownload functionality for ATS
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:21:27 GMT
It sounds like what you want is a remap plugin, which will let you
change what URL is requested from the origin server. TSCacheUrlSet
will only change the key that ATS will store the entry in the cache
under, and not change the URL that's requested.
http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/trunk/sdk/remap-plugin/index.en.html
has some information on remap plugins.

--
Mark Harrison