From Brian Geffon <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: C++/Java Modules
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 01:28:08 GMT
I do not think this is a good idea, if you're really looking to write code
in Java I would suggest maybe using Netty and writing a simple proxy that
way as opposed to using trafficserver. Alternatively, you could take
advantage of remapping to just rewrite the url to a special endpoint that
will fetch the original content and return a modified response to
trafficserver.

Brian