From Brian Geffon <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: C++/Java Modules
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 01:09:29 GMT
It would be incredibly difficult as Traffic Server is written in C++; you
could write a plugin that does message passing to a java application but
that would be clunky and weird. I'm also not sure about how feasible it
would be to use JNI/JNX to write the plugin as I'm not a java programmer.
There is a Lua API that might be helpful...

Brian