From Anil J <anilj.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to locate the server named "localhost (2)"
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 04:36:44 GMT
Hi,

In my test setup, I have:

HTTP Server: localhost:9090
ATS Proxy:   localhost:8080

My /etc/hosts file contains:

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.1.1 ubuntu
127.0.1.1 example.com

When I try to access HTTP server (localhost:9090) with out any proxy, it
works!

However when I configure the ATS proxy in my browser, and try to access web
server, it throws the below error.

Unknown Host
server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the
server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try
again.

Is there anything missing above? Why do it is trying to point to localhost
(2)?

NOTE: When I use the IP address (127.0.0.1) there is no issue.

/anil.