From Anil J <anilj.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++/Java Modules
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 01:08:04 GMT
Hello Brian,

I like the idea of writing a module to do a message passing to a java
application e.g. a HTTP Servlet hosted in Tomcat. I am thinking of using
libcurl, which is a C HTTP client API, to interface with this servlet.

With this approach, my module would remain in the HTTP response path and
would offload the processing to a HTTP Servlet for specific tasks (e.g.
image processing). The processed information then can be attached back to
the HTTP response that is waiting to go back to the client (user's
browser).

Do you think this approach/implementation will work given the way traffic
server works?

/anil.