From Vladyslav Bachynskyi <v.bachyns...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collapsing connections 3.3.1-dev
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 04:52:53 GMT
Thanks, Leif.

What I'm looking for is a feature to make wait some time cache requests
for some object if this object has been requested and transferring from
the origin at this moment.
In my current configuration I can see situations when I have couple of
requests to the same object at the same time, and all these requests
directs to origin, as requested object is not in cache yet.