From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: set share_server_sessions as 1 is ok?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:54:14 GMT
On 4/16/13 2:41 AM, 오재경 wrote:
> sorry. i forgot to write the title..
>
> hi everyone.
>
> I made a plugin. it calls TSHttpConnect and download a contents when it
> meets a range request. as you know, ats doesn't cache partial request.
> that's why i made the plugin to trigger full download for a range request.
>
> proxy.config.http.share_server_sessions makes a problem. default value is
> 2 and ATS always crash when the plugin trigger download.
>
> but with 1, ATS works fine with my plugin.
>
> i digged the source what happens when i call TSHttpConnect.
>
> if i set share_server_sessions 2 _acquire_session is called with ethread
> parameter. if 1 _acquire_session is called with global bucket.
>
> my question is ..is it ok if i set share_server_sessions 1 instead of
> default value 2 ?

Well, 1 certainly works. But, this is a serious bug, can you please file a
Jira ticket on this issue. TSHttpConnect() most certainly need to function
no matter what you set the share_server_sessions to .

Weijin: Does this sound similar to some of the issue you had noticed
regarding share_server_sessions=2 ? Lets try to get this fixed for v3.3.3
(i.e. asap).

Thanks!

-- leif