From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Caching POST requests
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:58:22 GMT
On 4/17/13 1:18 PM, Dudley Carr wrote:
> I'm in the unfortunate position of dealing with SOAP requests that I would
> like to cache. I found this article on the eBay Tech Blog showing how they
> did this at a high level with ATS.
>
> http://www.ebaytechblog.com/2012/08/20/caching-http-post-requests-and-responses/
>
> Is caching the POST requests using a digest of the body possible with ATS
> and existing plugins today?

There is an API to override the protocol specifications, and I believe
that's what EBay uses. There's no standard plugin available to do this at
this point, since, generally, there's no way to do this remotely safely
without know wtf the system is supposed to do :).

You could contact the EBay people maybe?

-- Leif