From Brendan Webb <web...@ohsu.edu>
Subject 406 responses being cached
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 18:44:23 GMT
I'm running ATS 3.0.4 in front of IIS 7.5.

Every so often, a random .css or .js file gets cached by ATS and requests return a '406 Unacceptable'
response code.

I've yet to be able to reproduce this myself, but when it does happen in our production environment,
the cached file has a Content-Type:text/html.

MIME types are set properly on IIS for .css (text/css) and .js (application/x-javascript).

Wondering if anyone has seen anything like this. I've been stumped as to where to even start
troubleshooting.

Is there a way to tell ATS not to cache 406 responses?

Brendan Webb
Web Engineer
Oregon Health & Science University
(503) 418-3346