From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server mini-BarCamp in Denver July 9-10th
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 17:39:08 GMT
Hi all,

it's our pleasure to announce the next US Apache Traffic Server BarCamp!
It will be held in downtown Denver, gracefully hosted by Comcast. It's a
two day event, going all day from July 9th to July 10th. We will work on
code, share experiences, come up with clever ideas, and help anyone who
has questions or problems. This is a "DevOps" event, so even if you are
not a hard-code C++ template wizard, you can participate (so I'm
definitely going to be there).

Please RSVP to zwoop@apache.org before June 15th, we'll send more
details with directions etc. once we have a better idea how many people
are participating. A few of us living in Denver can help with
accommodations  and travel to and from the airport as necessary.

Sincerely,

-- The Traffic Server PMC