From "G. T. Stresen-Reuter" <tedmaster...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving the Documentation
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 23:32:38 GMT
On May 5, 2013, at 12:03 AM, Igor Galić wrote:

> Our intent is to move the documentation
> into the source tree so we have it in *one* place, making it easier
> for developers to update the documentation at the same time.

+1

I would offer to help, but I would be lying to you and to myself if I pretended to actually
have time to do anything more than read this list.

That said, this seems like a good move (as a novice user, I found the existing documentation
to be helpful, but a little hard to find the answers I was looking for).

Sincerely,

Ted Stresen-Reuter