From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server mini-BarCamp in Denver July 9-10th
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 16:15:49 GMT
On May 26, 2013, at 4:17 AM, Davi Loperz <atscgdeveloper@gmail.com> wrote:

> The event will be broadcast on the internet?
> We opnar by some means: irc, twitter or something similar?

I expect that everyone will be on IRC the whole time (as usual), but I'd be happy to set up
a G+ hangout for the event as well (can you make public hangouts?).

> 2013/5/23 Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org>
> Hi all,
>
> it's our pleasure to announce the next US Apache Traffic Server BarCamp! It will be held
in downtown Denver, gracefully hosted by Comcast. It's a two day event, going all day from
July 9th to July 10th. We will work on code, share experiences, come up with clever ideas,
and help anyone who has questions or problems. This is a "DevOps" event, so even if you are
not a hard-code C++ template wizard, you can participate (so I'm definitely going to be there).

> Please RSVP to zwoop@apache.org before June 15th, we'll send more details with directions
etc. once we have a better idea how many people are participating. A few of us living in Denver
can help with accommodations  and travel to and from the airport as necessary.