From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need help in configuring digest authentication on Traffic Server
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 12:31:54 GMT

On 30 May 2013, at 11:55, Reindl Harald wrote:

> i still refuse to understand why this is any proxy servers job
> setup authentication on the origin server and you are done

It's the job of whatever agent you want to do it.  That could be
an origin, or a proxy, or a multi-player system like OpenID.

I haven't actually looked at digest authn with trafficserver.
If I needed it I'd look at existing capabilities and google,
and write a plugin if I failed to find it.

--
Nick Kew