From Vijendra Agarwal <vij.agar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help in configuring digest authentication on Traffic Server
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 05:59:59 GMT
I looked at the other proxy server such as squid. it has a configuration
entries for digest authentication using auth_param. I am looking for
similar configuration entries in ATS. But could not able to find it.

My first query is
1. Is ATS support Digest Authentication? If yes, can anyone please let me
know how can I configure for it?

Thanks
Vijendra

--